Keyword Code: CORPOCT16
We’re seeing an uptrend in demand for video clips featuring women in roles that exhibit leadership and empowerment. We’re calling on you to capture scenes with women leading in workplace environments and professional settings.
Customers/Sectors: Banking and Investment, Insurance, Telecommunications, Technology, Internet, Shipping, Credit Cards
Shot List Thought-Starters:
• Executive Team meeting in a board room or around a conference table in an open space
• Executive leader giving presentation to staff using a video monitor to demonstrate metrics as well as video conferencing
• Portraits – individual and group for testimonial usage
Additionally, try running your scenes outside of the office, such as a meeting in a cafe, in a corporate jet, and other environments that you wouldn’t typically consider. You might also want to consider themes like working late at the office. Remember, you don’t need to feel locked into the thought-starters, they are just meant to help inspire your process.
Business People Having A Discussion In Conference Room by No_magnolia
Make the environment feel natural and authentic by avoiding industry cliches such as high-key lighting, programmed gestures, and forced emotions among your talent. Tone down the actions of your talent and shape an environment that’s real. Remember, authenticity is one of the main characteristics our customers are looking for when licensing clips.
Suggested Conceptual Keywords: teamwork, innovation, diversity (race, gender and age), focus, communication, connection, success, inspiration, concentration, empowerment and leadership
Casting Considerations: Age and race diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play in important role in the success of your shoot.
Please remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: CORPOCT16.
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted.
• No logos or brands visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords to the clips.