Keyword Code: MLNLNOV2016
There are about 80 million millennials (born 1980-2000) in the US alone, and they make up some 25% of the population. There are a variety of subcategories attached to their lifestyles, from hipster to young professional. We’re looking for leisure and recreational activities that include concerts/live events, BBQ cookouts, parties, camping, travel, shopping, gaming, scenes at work and at home, and using tech.
• Subjects using a variety of tech for entertainment, work, and communication
• At the workplace (SOHO – small office, home office)
Pro Tip: Loosen up and capture the spontaneity with this age group. If you pick the right talent, you’ll find a group of unique and fearless individuals who are pretty flexible to whatever you throw their way.
Suggested Conceptual Keywords: millennial, hipster, youth culture, lifestyle, community, togetherness, happiness, freedom, individuality
Typical Users: telecommunications companies, retail stores, internet services, entertainment industries, communication companies, tech companies, food and beverage commercials, travel industries
Casting Considerations: Gender and race diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Locations: Urban, suburban, and rural
Please remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: MLNLNOV2016
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted.
• No logos or brands visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords to the clips