Keyword Code: MILFEB17
Milestones are the significant events that occur in one’s lifetime, and Pond5 needs images that demonstrate firsts, which signify change and progression. These images are enormously popular in commercial advertising and may take on a greater importance given recent world events — which translates to an increase in requests to convey closeness, security, love, and other concepts related to a softer tone and spirit.
• Pregnancy: Scenes showing a couple expecting a child, tender moments demonstrating hope and anticipation, setting up a nursery
• Childbirth: Checking into a maternity ward, being handed a newborn for the first time, looking at a baby through nursery window, babies in incubators
• First Steps: A baby being guided by parents, falling into parents’ arm, or attempting to walk and falling on their backside.
• Babies being comforted or consoled
• Safety: Baby being secured into a car seat
Suggested Keywords: Love, Pride, Compassion, Happiness, Security, Innocence, New Beginning, Milestones, Tenderness, Care
Typical Users: Healthcare, Insurance, Banking and Finance, Credit Cards, Telecommunication, Utilities
Little Feet of a Newborn Baby by fedorov
Pro-Tip: Consider using more graphic shots to illustrate your concept, such as an inked baby foot or baby’s hand wrapped around an adult’s finger. In addition, tight close-up shots on babies’ expressions are always needed.
Casting Considerations: Authenticity with talent and imagery. Accept the challenge to subtract artificiality from your setups. In other words, keep it REAL. These things will play an important role in the success of your shoot. Read more in our post on authenticity and why it matters.
Location Diversity: Urban, Suburban, and Rural
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: MILFEB17
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords