Keyword Code: VRAUG17
Month to month, Pond5’s 360 VR segment continues to grow and at a rapid rate. The 360 VR frontier is wide open, so if you have the gear and willingness to blaze a trail through this new and emerging market, there’s no better time to get started.
• Nature – Forests, Jungles, Mountains, Deserts, Beaches, Oceans, Underwater, Waterfalls, Clouds
• Travel destinations including natural and manmade landmarks. Major international cities, especially New York, London, and Paris; natural landmarks like the Grand Canyon and manmade landmarks such as Machu Picchu.
• POVs from cars, rollercoasters, emergency vehicles
• Animated view of earth from space, galaxies, planets
Aerials and time-lapses of these subjects are also highly recommended
Typical Users: Tourism, Education, Entertainment, Gaming Industry, Theme-Park Attractions
For in-depth descriptions on requirements for shooting 360, keywords, and submitting your content to Pond5, read this article on submitting 360 VR footage.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: VRAUG17
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords