Keyword Code: URBGARJAN18
An evergreen subject and activity that continues to gain momentum is people working in urban and community gardens. This theme is another strong subject peppered with key concepts.
• Nurturing the soil and planting seeds
• Watering vegetables
• Examining the stocks and growth of the vegetables
• Collecting ripe vegetables.
• Master shot of garden in urban environment without people
• Close-up of soiled hands with vegetable(s)
• Replanting a vegetable plant
Suggested Keywords: Organic, Lifestyle, Green, Urban Garden, All Natural, Community Garden, Healthy Lifestyles, Agriculture, Quality, Pride, Nutrition
Typical Users: Nonprofit and Charity Organizations, Banking and Investment, Home Improvement Stores, Appliance Stores, Insurance Companies, Credit Card Companies
Three Young Girls Pulling Potatoes Out of an Urban Garden by blendimages
Pro Tip: It’s crucial to establish an urban environment in framing your shots. Of course, close-ups without a specific location represented in the shot will also be important to buyers searching for a generic setting.
Location: Urban Rooftop, Urban Townhouse, Urban Community Garden
Casting Considerations: Age, Gender, and Race Diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot. “Real” body types recommended.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: URBGARJAN18
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords
Download this brief in PDF format here.
Check out these additional Pond5 Shoot Briefs:
Top image: Couple Harvesting Potatoes on Council Estate Allotment by ImageSource