Keyword Code: CONCERTFEB18
Concerts and music festivals never go out of style, meaning that concert crowds are another solid topic to explore while having having fun at the same time.
• Wide shot of concert crowd from behind without performers
• Close to medium shot of concert crowds with hands raised from behind
• Concert crowd or participant taking photos or video with their phone from behind
Suggested Keywords: Arts and Entertainment, Lifestyle, Leisure activities, Fun, Happy, Recreation, Togetherness, Audience, Performance, Creativity, Energy, Pleasure
Typical Users: Banking and Investment, Food and Beverage Companies, Phone Services, Music Videos, Credit Card Companies, Technology Companies, Feature and Documentary Films, Non-Fiction Television Programming
Concert Crowd by Roob
Pro Tip: It’s highly recommended that you cast 12-15 extras to perform in a contained space. You will get more bang for your buck in the long run, and fully released talent will pay dividends in the end. Smoke machines and “concert” lighting are key to tricking the viewer into believing it’s actually being recorded at a live event. Sound design will be the responsibility of the client, which will provide the finishing touches to your scenes to make your images believable in the final cut. Slow motion is highly recommended.
Chances are you will not be able to secure a model or property release at an actual event, so if you decide to shoot a real concert, be sure to frame your shots as not to reveal the location. The same applies to the performers and members of the audience. If you’re thinking of using recognizable talent, we highly suggest using the Easy Release app, which is especially handy if you’re traveling or shooting on the go. The luxury of having a high-end video camera or DSLR to capture your images will be nearly impossible unless you’re working the venue. Your smartphone is recommended in this scenario, as long as you can capture a 4k or 1080 video resolution.
Location: Studio, Outdoor Music Festival, Large Indoor Concert Venue
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: CONCERTFEB18
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords