2. Employees of Pond5 as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) of each such employee, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. This competition will begin on 03/15/2016 and end on 04/15/2016 at midnight EST. All shares must be posted by the deadline. Pond5 accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, corrupted or fail to reach Pond5 by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries via third parties are invalid.
4. Entrants may share as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter, participants must access selected #GoLimitless videos and share with corresponding hashtag to Twitter and/or Facebook.
6. All correctly completed entries may appear on Pond5’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Blog.
7. The prizes include:
- A feature on our blog! (includes: a link to your work, shares on our social networks, plus a sizzle reel of your footage)
- A free Pond5 annual membership!
- A chance to host a Tweet Chat with Pond5!
8. The Pond5 team will choose the winners.
9. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
10. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Pond5 reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the contest without notice.
11. The winner will be notified via email or post by 03/25/16. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of Pond5 sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Pond5 reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
12. By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their creation. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to Pond5 a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
13. Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
14. To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the competition in the subject heading.
15. Pond5 will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Pond5 for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
17. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
18. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.19. The Promoter is Pond5, 155 Wooster Street, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10012