#P5CreateThings Instagram Contest
1. No purchase necessary to enter competition.
2. Employees of Pond5, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) of each such employee, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. This contest will begin on 08/16/2016. Submissions are due by 9/30/16 at midnight EST.
4. Winner will be announced on 10/3/2016.
5. Pond5 accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, corrupted or fail to reach Pond5 by the relevant closing date for any reason.
6. To enter, follow both @pond5official and @redgiantnews on Instagram, create and upload a :03-:60 re-imagining of a well-known title sequence to your Instagram account and use the hashtag #P5Timelapse
7. All correctly completed entries may appear on Pond5’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Blog.
8. The winner will receive Red Giant Trapcode Suite software ($1000 value, provided by Red Giant)
9.The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
10. Winner(s) of the contest will be decided by the judges appointed by Pond5, in its sole discretion. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Pond5 reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the contest without notice.
11. Prize recipients will be notified via email.
12. To obtain details of the winners please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “#P5CreateThings” in the subject heading.
13. By entering the contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter is Pond5, 251 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10010.