1. No purchase necessary to enter competition.
2. Employees of Pond5, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) of each such employee, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. This contest will begin on 07/20/2016. Submissions are due by 8/04/16 at midnight EST.
4. Winner will be announced on 8/05/2016.
5. Pond5 accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, corrupted or fail to reach Pond5 by the relevant closing date for any reason.
6. To enter, follow both @pond5official and @syrp_ on Instagram, post a :03-:45 second timelapse to your Instagram account and use the hashtag #P5Timelapse
7. All correctly completed entries may appear on Pond5’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Blog.
8. The prizes will be awarded by our judges and are:
- 2 Syrp Genie minis and a pan/tilt bracket (value $569, provided by Syrp). Syrp will cover shipping expenses for both domestic and international winners. However, winners outside of the US will be responsible for any applicable duties and taxes.
9.The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
10. Winner(s) of the contest will be decided by the judges appointed by Pond5, in its sole discretion. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Pond5 reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the contest without notice.
11. Prize recipients will be notified via email.
12. To obtain details of the winners please email email@example.com with “#P5CreateThings” in the subject heading.
13. By entering the contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter is Pond5, 251 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10010.