1. No purchase necessary to enter competition.
2. Employees of Pond5, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) of each such employees, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. This contest will begin on 06/21/2016. Submissions are due by 7/20/16 at midnight EST.
4. Winner will be announced on 7/28/2016.
5. Pond5 accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, corrupted or fail to reach Pond5 by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries via third parties are invalid.
6. To enter, email your original music to email@example.com by 7/20/16 at midnight EST.
7. You agree to the terms and provisions of the Pond5 Contributor Agreement online at www.pond5.com/legal with regard to the music you submit to us, provided that if you are a winner of the Contest, for a minimum term of one (1) year from the date the music is uploaded to the Pond5 website, you will not withdraw the music from the Pond5 website or terminate the License granted to Pond5 in the Pond5 Contributor Agreement.
8. All correctly completed entries may appear on Pond5’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Blog.
9. The prizes will be awarded by our judges and are:
- iZotope Iris 2 and Vocal Synth
- Korg Microkey
- Korg Gadget App download code
- 1 hour consultation with Korg product manager (in person or via skype, based on location)
- Your choice of 1: Volca Beats or Volca Bass or Volca Keys
- Your choice of 1: iZotope Trash 2 of iZotope Rx Plugin Pack
10.The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
11. Winner(s) of the contest will be decided by the judges appointed by Pond5, in its sole discretion. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Pond5 reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the contest without notice.
12. Prize recipients will be notified via email.
13. To obtain details of the winners please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Pond5 Video Scoring Contest” in the subject heading.
14.By entering this contest, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Pond5 for the purposes of the administration of this contest, as provided by the Pond5 Contributor Agreement and/or any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
15. By entering the contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter is Pond5, 251 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10010.
16. Only one submission per person is permitted.
17. All submissions – including the composition, the performance and the recording – must be 100% original work created solely by the person contributing.
- No unlicensed samples
- 1 entry per person
- Your score should be the length of the video
- Initial files must be submitted as mp3 (winner will submit a .wav)
- Submit your score to Contest@pond5.com
- Your file should be saved and labeled in the following format: “ARTIST_SONG_TITLE_Pond5_VideoScoring”